adding info in hostextinfo.cfg

Tom nagios at comcast.net
Mon Nov 3 21:08:57 CET 2003

I don't want it as a service to be monitored, just an additional script run
against the host when asked to be run.  Which it does do now, just can't
change the title or the icon for it.  A traceroute to the host would be
additional info on the host not specifically a service on the machine.

Or is it considered a service by nagios?