adding info in hostextinfo.cfg

Kurgoth kurgoth at comcast.net
Mon Nov 3 19:45:40 CET 2003

I made the following addtionions to my hostextinfo.cfg

define hostextinfo{
host_name Server
icon_image win40.jpg
icon_image_alt windows
vrml_image win40.png
statusmap_image win40.png
service_description    traceroute  <-- this doesn't seem to add anything at all.
notes_url              /nagios/cgi-bin/traceroute.cgi?$HOSTADDRESS$
}

Which adds the little red folder over in the right hand corner saying there are additonal notes for this host.  When I click it it opens the traceroute cgi for the host.

Is there a way to make this addition, and tell it to be named traceroute? and/or change hte image from that of the little red folder?

Thanks.