nagios 2.0

Ric Moseley ric at nkn.net
Mon Nov 3 18:04:25 CET 2003

Yes, there was a smiley at the end that might have come across as a 'J'.  I am really not a jackasss....

News post from the Nagios.org site reads:

10/02/2003 Yes, I am still alive. Nagios 2.0 should be available for a beta by the end of October if all goes well. All that's left to do is write the docs for everything that's changed. You can find a list of some of the features that were added since 1.0 here.

Thanks.

Ric.