SAP

Tom DE BLENDE Tom.DeBlende at dhl.com
Mon May 26 11:36:04 CEST 2003

Sorry for the noise. I have been able to track this client package
down after all (browsing their FTP server). For those who are
interested, you can find the client package at
ftp://ftp.sap.com/pub/linuxlab/contrib/.

I am now tweaking the script so that it provides a nice output instead
of only an exit code.