Dynamic ip address

Tom Welsh twelsh at square-box.com
Mon May 26 03:37:32 CEST 2003

Use your hostname instead of IP, that should not change

Cheers

Tom Welsh
Twelsh at square-box.com

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all of
which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only.
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail,
please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the
intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print,
or rely on this e-mail.

Sender accepts no liability for any damage resulting from the use and/or
acceptation of the content of this e-mail.

The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily be the
views held by squareBOX technologies ltd