% Time Undetermined

Jason Gauthier jgauthier at lastar.com
Fri May 23 19:52:47 CEST 2003

Sorry for the delayed response.  I wanted to give it a few more hours to
answer these questions.

I ran a report for a service.  I used the stock reports and select "Today".
The service has been up, and assume initial state is set to on.  It returned
100% undetermined.   I ran a custom report with today's dates in it, and
only 20% of the time was undetermined.

The other reports I was running were strictly hosts.
Regardless of report data, the host report always returns 100%.

Thanks for your ideas!

Jason