% Time Undetermined

Steve Rossen Steve.Rossen at Parago.Com
Wed May 21 16:54:06 CEST 2003

There is a FAQ on this. Do a search.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Gauthier [mailto:jgauthier at lastar.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2003 8:48 AM
To: 'nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net'
Subject: [Nagios-users] % Time Undetermined

Hey Folks-

I've been using Nagios for quite a while. Recently, my CTO came to me and
said he wants a way for me to measure our uptime. I thought, "Nagios has
built in reporting, and should do the job nicely."

I proceeded to clean out all my Nagios retention states, and start from a
clean slate. After several days I'm back to running reports.

Every report I run for every host always tells me that 100.000% of my time
is undetermined.  I cannot figure out why. (Even if I run the report on the
last 24 hours, assume inital state is up, [and it is!], I always get this)

I would really like to figure out how this works so I can fix it.. and not
have to build something else myself.

Thanks!

any issue.