check_nwstat - missing feature ?

Randal, Phil prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk
Wed May 21 14:49:37 CEST 2003

I've uploaded patches to the CVS version of check_nwstat
to http://nagiosplug.sf.net to implement the following
new commands:

DSVER (shows DS Version)
UPTIME (reports uptime only)

The above two are already in the CVS tree.

DS:xxxx (report if module is loaded)

DS:timesync.nlm should report an OK status with the message
"Module timesync.nlm version xx.xx is loaded"

DS:timestinks.nlm will report a Critical error with the message
"Module timestinks.nlm is not loaded"

I hope this is as useful to others as it is to me.

Cheers,

Phil
Phil Randal
Network Engineer