more information for check_load and check_disk

Subhendu Ghosh sghosh at sghosh.org
Wed May 21 04:22:20 CEST 2003

eventhandlers would be the way to go.  Assuming that check_load and
check_disk are running on remote machines, you will probably need to setup
a ssh session to run the appropriate commands, capture them and embed them
in the notification.

If you do use the eventhandlers, you might also consider whether you want
to keep normal notification.

I mentioned ssh, because I haven't tested NRPE's new capcbilities to pass
arguments...

-sg