Service and Process commands unavailable

wimdeg wim.degeeter at bt.be
Wed May 21 00:06:35 CEST 2003

Hi,

I'm running nagios on a debian. I always get this warning.
Warning: Monitoring process may not be running!
Click here for more info.=20

If I click I go to process info and I see that the Process Commands are not displayed
With the message: It appears as though Nagios is not not running, so commands are temporarily unavailable.
And the Process Status Information is unavailable
With the message: Nagios check command did not return any output.

If I go to a service I see the same, Service Commands are not displayed
With the same message: It appears as though Nagios is not not running, so commands are temporarily unavailable.

But Nagios is running.

Regards