Disk, CPU and Memory in Solaris (SPARC) with snmp

Atul Shrivastava atulsh at hclinsys.com
Tue May 20 15:06:57 CEST 2003

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how can I monitor the CPU, Memory and Disk in Solaris (SPARC) with SNMP. If anyone can tell me how can I load the net-snmp or ucd-snmp mibs in solaris then the problem is solved. Or tell me the default oids for solaris for these events. The same requirement is for Windows. By the default Win SNMP i can't monitor the memory utilization. For that i am using NSClient but why this is not possible with net-snmp for windows. I have searched the net but not get much info about it. Any ideas !!!!!!

Regards and have a nice day,

Atul Shrivastava