Trends and statusmap cgi problem

Steve Dussaux stevox2000 at yahoo.com
Tue May 20 12:14:09 CEST 2003

Hello,

I have installed Nagios and i meet some problems with Trends.cgi and map.cgi
Each time i try to access one of these cgi, I've got this error in my web browser :

"Serveur error!
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.

Error message:
Premature end of script headers: statusmap.cgi
ERROR 500"

I'm running RedHat 8.0, Apache 2.0.4 and Nagios 1.0
What can i do to solve this problem ?

Thanks,
Steve