check_ircd

Subhendu Ghosh sghosh at sghosh.org
Mon May 19 23:50:25 CEST 2003

Hi Eduardo

The IRCD UNKNOWN error points to the fact that Socket.pm may not be
properly installed on your system.  Which version of perl?  Can you try
and update Socket.pm from CPAN?

Also - when I try and query the server in question - tagus.nortenet.pt
I get (different) errors.  But I do connect to the IRC server.

---
./check_ircd -H tagus.nortenet.pt -p 6667
IRCD UNKNOWN: Unknown error - maybe could not authenticate
---

What kind of login is supported by this IRC server?

-sg