UPDATE: question on: CGI pages unavailable

Tony Roodzant troodzant at roomlinx.com
Mon May 19 19:47:10 CEST 2003

Hello..

I am sorry.... just after writing this message, I figured it out.  It was
just my inexperience, although the instructions were wrong, as well.

I had changed the httpd.conf file correctly by doing the opposite of the
Nagios install instructions. My problem was that I was only restarting my
Nagios, and forgot to restart httpd.  I simply restarted httpd, and it
works.

Thank you.

Tony