training materiel

Tom Welsh twelsh at square-box.com
Mon May 19 18:59:47 CEST 2003

Hi Jim,

Probably. I'm just trying to pull all documents together and make a
concerted effort to try and write  some training material. I of course
realise this will be a soul destroying and tedious job, But I need it so
I may as well create it and pass what I create back to the community.
I'm sure lots of it will get slated, but then I'm open for that. All I
want at the end is documentation we can all use to train up new
employees and use as an information Library

DEAN, do you still have the flow charts? My main concern is that this
could spiral out of control and end up documenting stuff out of the core
nagios program. Like how to interface it to some weird box etc

ANYBODY, if you have docs you have created to help you pass on knowledge
about nagios to others and you don’t mind me chopping and changing them
then please feel free to send me what you have

Cheers

Tom Welsh
twelsh at square-box.com

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all of
which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only.
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail,
please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the
intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print,
or rely on this e-mail.

The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily be the
views held by squareBOX technologies ltd