Do not receive anymore pager notification

Frank Gadot frank.gadot at epscorp.com
Mon May 19 18:54:16 CEST 2003

Hi All !

Since a couple of weeks, and I did not change a thing, I do not receive
any email notification...

this is my identification in the contacts:

define contact {
	contact_name			frank
	alias				Frank Gadot
	service_notification_period	24x7
	host_notification_period	24x7
	service_notification_options	w,u,c,r ;Warning Unknown Critical Recovery
	host_notification_options	d,u,r   ;Down Unreachable Recovery
	service_notification_commands	notify-by-email,notify-by-epager
	host_notification_commands	host-notify-by-email,host-notify-by-epager
	email				frank at epscorp.com
	pager				00000000 at vtext.com
}

here is the contact list:
define contactgroup{
	contactgroup_name	ADMIN-PAGER
	alias			ADMIN for pagers
	members			frank,daji,steven,dan,jeff
	}

Here is my service stuff

define service{
	use				generic-service
	host_name			NS07
	service_description		PING
	is_volatile			0
	check_period			24x7
	max_check_attempts		3
	normal_check_interval		1
	retry_check_interval		1
	contact_groups			ADMIN-EMAIL,ADMIN-PAGER
	notification_interval		5
	notification_period		24x7
	notification_options		u,c,r
	check_command			check_ping!100.0,20%!500.0,60%
	}

I receive the email, because I am a member ot ADMIN-EMAIL, but I am also
in ADMIN-PAGER and do not receive those.

Any idea ? ;-)