Problem with Service Reporting?

Martens, Jason jmartens at cityofevanston.org
Mon May 19 17:57:22 CEST 2003

I'm running Nagios 1.0 on Red Hat 9.0, and I have a possible problem
with a history report for one specific service.  Nagios has the service
marked as good in the service detail section, and in the report itself
there are several sections when nagios shows the service was up (report
is for last 24 hours).  But in the report summary, it shows the service
as being critical for 100% of the last 24 hours.  What could explain the
apparent contradiction between the service summary, and the detail
section of the same report? I've attached the text output copied from
the web page.

Thanks,
Jason