problems with trends,alert histogram...

Timo Koskela timo.koskela at datavahti.fi
Mon May 19 14:52:21 CEST 2003

Hello all,

I think that it's because those picture libraries, because it's complaining about them when configuring Nagios. I have installed all those libraries, but no use, same complainings. So how do I configure nagios that it notice, that I have already installed them? And could someone list what those libraries was, maybe I have forgotten one. And do I have to somehow clear previos Nagios insallation, how do I do that? In my first installation it went fine, with good luck, but now i'm very confused. So please, could someone help me step by step how to instal Nagios with those libraries.
Thanks already!

Timo Koskela