training materiel

Tom Welsh twelsh at square-box.com
Sun May 18 22:13:17 CEST 2003

Has anybody created any Nagios training material? I've got a requirement
to provide some nagios training to a prospective client and wondered if
anyone has created any literature, if so would I be able to purloin a
copy from you.

If no one has created any then I'll create some and pass it back for
peer review if that is acceptable?

In a matter of fact is anyone interested in creating a library of nagios
training material for the community?

Answers on a post card to me and the list

Cheers

Tom Welsh
twelsh at square-box.com

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all of
which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only.
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail,
please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the
intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print,
or rely on this e-mail.

The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily be the
views held by squareBOX technologies ltd