Nagios + APC UPSsssss

Alexander Schreiber als at thangorodrim.de
Thu May 15 21:03:44 CEST 2003

On Tue, May 13, 2003 at 08:55:41AM +0200, Michael Hüttig wrote:
> Am Montag, 12. Mai 2003 21:37 schrieb Alexander Schreiber:
> > On Mon, May 12, 2003 at 12:25:47PM -0400, Subhendu Ghosh wrote:
> > > check_hpjd for HP JetDirect printers.  If you have other network printers
> > > let us know - just finished testing a check_snmp_printer last month.
> >
> > The check_hpdj plugin seems to work fine for other printers with
> > JetDirekt too, I', monitoring a Kyocera printer with it.
> >
> i tried to monitor a KYO FS7000 but got : Timeout - No response from host,
> which do you monitor? Web-Interface shows a SEH-PrintServer.

It is a Kyocera FS-6900. The check_hpdj plugin also nicely prints the
status message (as also displayed in the printers LCD).

> I think, there was a problem with OIDs / Private KYO-MIBs ...

This might be possible. The data in a full SNMP dump of the printers
JetDirect interface seems to indicate that the JetDirect interface
itself (the ROMs) was made by HP in this particular printer.

Regards,
       Alex.
 looks like work."                                      -- Thomas A. Edison