Separate NAG from Web Interface

Jason Lancaster jlancaster at affinity.com
Wed May 14 22:40:49 CEST 2003

You could do this. The easiest way to accomplish that would be to use an
ocsp command on your nagios server to send it's results to the web server.
Only thing you have to deal with is how to process the outgoing/incoming
connections. NSCA would work, but if you're going to run NSCA you should be
running Nagios. (And you don't want that, do you?)

-Jason