NRPE

Gustavo Santos gus at on.br
Wed May 14 21:58:17 CEST 2003

Does anyone knows how to solve the following problem???
I'm trying to use the plugin check_nrpe from a linux pc to check disk
space in a solaris system.
I guess everything is fine but I get a message telling that the
check_nrpe socket has timed out after 10 seconds...
I've made another test from solaris to solaris and it worked just fine!
If anyone knows....please let me know...
Thanks a lot!!!!!

--
Gustavo Santos <gus at on.br>