Special check_http variation

Matthias Eichler mylists at ame.de
Wed May 14 12:56:40 CEST 2003

Hi Karl,

I can increase the timeout as much as I want, it will always bring an
timeout here.
Especially because it does not take so long to get the URL, with telnet
it takes as long as you need to type "get /cgi-bin/image" and with a
browser you get the picture back immediately...

Matthias

--
Matthias Eichler <mylists at ame.de>
AME Aigner Media & Entertainment