Error - Return code of 127...

Michael Hertrick m.hertrick at neovera.com
Tue May 13 20:52:22 CEST 2003

For me at least, that message has always meant Nagios did not find the plugin where Nagios was told to find it.  The fix will either be to move the plugin to the appropriate directory, change checkcommands.cfg, or reconfigure/compile nagios with   --libexecdir=DIR.

If none of that turns out to fix it, please reply back to the list with your findings... I'd be interested to know what it turned out to be.

~Mike.