NSClient + NRPE == NRPE+ (was: Rewriting nscli ent? (was NSClient 1.0.8.0 Installation Problem))

Randal, Phil prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk
Tue May 13 15:16:17 CEST 2003

Maybe I'm paranoid but I wouldn't be too happy about having a
Perl interpreter sitting on our NT boxes waiting for malicious
Perl scripts to happen along ;-)

I'd suggest that the C or C++ stuff for Windows should be
written to be compiled under MinGW
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw/) and Dev-CPP
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/dev-cpp/).

Cheers,