email in double

Lionel Verscheure Lionel.Verscheure at loria.fr
Tue May 13 09:54:18 CEST 2003

hi !

i receive only one mail when a service fall
but when an host fall i have two mail to tell me this information...
i don't understand why ...
If someone has an idear thanks a lot to tell me.

i put the two commands :

host notify by mail :
/usr/bin/printf "%b" "***** Nagios 1.0 *****\n\nNotification Type:
$NOTIFICATIONTYPE$\nHost: $HOSTNAME$\nState: $HOSTSTATE$\nAddress:
$HOSTADDRESS$\nInfo: $OUTPUT$\n\nDate/Time: $DATETIME$\n" | /bin/mail -s
"Host $HOSTSTATE$ alert for $HOSTNAME$!" $CONTACTEMAIL$

notify by mail:
/usr/bin/printf "%b" "***** Nagios 1.0 *****\n\nNotification Type:
$NOTIFICATIONTYPE$\n\nService: $SERVICEDESC$\nHost: $HOSTALIAS$ -
$HOSTNAME$\nAddress: $HOSTADDRESS$\nState: $SERVICESTATE$\n\nDate/Time:
$DATETIME$\n\nAdditional Info:\n\n$OUTPUT$" | /bin/mail -s "**
$NOTIFICATIONTYPE$ alert - $HOSTALIAS$/$SERVICEDESC$ is $SERVICESTATE$
**" $CONTACTEMAIL$

best regards.
Lionel Verscheure