Status Map Placement

Richard Brynteson richard_brynteson at rdale.k12.mn.us
Mon May 12 20:52:26 CEST 2003

OK, some maybe this is an easy question, but I seem to be having a
problem with it.  I have my status maps working, except the placement on
the screen makes not sense.  I have looked at using the extended info
file, but how do you define what items "branch" off of what items.

For example, if at one location I am monitoring 10 switches that all
connect to a router, how do I display that.  Everything I try it (and
the default map) has everything connecting back to the Nagios server.

Thanks,

Richard Brynteson