[Nagiosplug-help] check_citrix ?

Phil Costelloe philc at foundation-it.com
Mon May 12 12:00:39 CEST 2003

> From: Rasmus Plewe [mailto:rplewe at hpce.nec.com]
>
> On Sun, May 11, 2003 at 09:47:09PM +0200, Brian Ipsen wrote:
> >
> >  I have a very strange problem. I try to monitor a citrix
> distributed
> > application. If I in a shell (in the plugsions-directory) use the
> > command:
> >
> > ./check_citrix -B 192.168.1.255 -P Explorer -W Explorer
> [...]
> > But the status of the service in Nagios is "Critical" with "(No
> > output!)"
> >
> > Any suggestions to what the problem can be ??
>
> Just because it's a common source of problems:
> You are not testing it as the nagios-user?

Lots of people (myself included) seem to have problems with that
plugin in that it works from the command line but not under
Nagios. That sounds like the problem being experienced here as well.

I've never seen a solution in all the times the question
has been posed as to why that should be. It's on my list of things
to investigate so if I ever come to any conclusions, I'll make sure
I post them here.

Phil