Nrpe problem

Ian Davidson idavidso at juniper.net
Fri May 9 18:00:31 CEST 2003

It's the default nrpe.cfg file, but here's the first handful of lines...

#include "../common/common.h"
#include "../common/config.h"
#include "nrpe.h"
#include "utils.h"

#ifdef HAVE_SSL
#include "dh.h"
#endif

#define DEFAULT_COMMAND_TIMEOUT 60                      /* default
timeout for execution of plugins */
#define MAXFD                   64
#define NASTY_METACHARS         "|`&><'\"\\[]{}"

int process_arguments(int,char **);
void wait_for_connections(void);
void handle_connection(int);
int read_config_file(char *);