netsaint_statd won't start

Michael Hüttig Michael.Huettig at Medien-Systempartner.de
Fri May 9 17:00:49 CEST 2003

Hi all,
i killed all imapd and then started netsaint_statd and now it's working, rc2.d
would start inetd which started imapd, i moved S99netsaint_statd to
S17netsaint_statd so it's started before S20inetd.
Little improvements save the most time ;-)

Greets
Michael