Problem with command

Fredrik Wänglund fredrik.wanglund at datavis.se
Fri May 9 15:47:53 CEST 2003

A strange problem..

I have the following command defined:
define command {
command_name                   notify-by-sms
command_line                   /usr/local/nagios/sms/sendsms
$CONTACTPAGER$ "Notification Type: $NOTIFICATIONTYPE$\nHost:
$HOSTNAME$\nState: $HOSTSTATE$\nAddress: $HOSTADDRESS$\nInfo:
$OUTPUT$\n\nDate/Time: $DATETIME$\n"
}

/usr/local/nagios/sms/sendsms is a /bin/sh-script.
When Naigos call this script it silently exits after about 75%. If I add
a dummy-row
early in the script it exits one line earlier, so it look like it runs a
fixed number of rows
and the jus stops there.
If I run the script manually as the Nagios-user ther is no problem. Only
when its called
from Nagios.

Does anyone have any idea??

/FredrikW