NSClient 1.0.8.0 Released

Sneddon, Lou Lou.Sneddon at GlobalCrossing.com
Thu May 8 17:03:14 CEST 2003

I had no problems getting to the site today. It also worked yesterday for me
just fine.

Lou Sneddon

-----Original Message-----
From: Williams, P. Lane [mailto:Lane.Williams at jhuapl.edu]
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2003 8:54 AM
To: 'Tim Shouldice'
Cc: nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [Nagios-users] NSClient 1.0.8.0 Released

I also can not get to this site.....

http://support.tsmgsoftware.com/ <http://support.tsmgsoftware.com/>

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Shouldice [mailto:tim at mintoskatingclub.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2003 9:38 AM
To: Tom DE BLENDE
Cc: nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
1. Site being unreachable.

Interesting as neither the site nor the server (its unix) went down and the
apache access log shows the site was accessed extensively each hour over the
past 24 hours. I wonder if there was/is some routing problems. Please let me
know if you still cannot access it.

2. Whatever happened to nsclient.ready2run.nl and its developer?

I don't know. Development stopped on the product. We had identified some
fixes to problems and emailed the developer several times with no response.
Others on the list also commented that they had been emailing the developer
with no response. So its seemed the product had been orphaned.

As the product is GPL open source we added our enhancements and re-released
accoriding to the GPL. We continue to credit the original developer in all
aspects of the code written by him.

Tim Shouldice