GUI available besides NAGAT!

D. Roos bware at intouch.nl
Thu May 8 10:57:31 CEST 2003

On Wed, 2003-05-07 at 16:13, Bryan Loniewski wrote:
> I'm interested!!! Just let me know when and where you put it up.
Well, I've put up a couple of pages with a work in progress version
online at: http://nagios.s4s.dyndns.org/

Don't expect too much of it yet, all it does at the moment is importing
current configs to XML, and exporting the XML configfile to the various
nagious configuration files.

Installation is pretty straightforward...

Comments are appreciated, flames end up in /dev/null ;)