Compiling nrpe on HP-UX 11i

Martens, Jason jmartens at cityofevanston.org
Wed May 7 20:45:57 CEST 2003

I'm trying to compile nrpe version 2.0b3 on HP-UX 11i with gcc 3.1 64
bit, and it's going ok, until I get to the linking part. Then I get the
following error message:

/usr/ccs/bin/ld: Unrecognized argument: +Accept
/usr/ccs/bin/ld: Usage:  /usr/ccs/bin/ld [options] [flags] files
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
*** Error exit code 1

Stop.
*** Error exit code 1

I've tried both gmake and make with the same results.  I also have bison
1.875 and flex 2.5.4.a installed.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated...

Jason