Problems with NSClient

Price, David dprice at c1-slo.com
Tue May 6 23:26:15 CEST 2003

I have Nagios 1.0 running on RH 8.0. I'm currently monitoring a handful of
Windows 2000 SP3 servers using NSClient, which works great on most of the
servers.  On one of the servers, when the NSClient service starts I get the
following error in the event log:

Event Type:	Warning
Event Source:	NSClient
Event Category:	None