invalid hostname

Ewan Leith ejl at man.fwltech.com
Tue May 6 17:08:52 CEST 2003

As far as I know, almost all restrictions on domain names we're dropped a
year or so ago because of the multi-language changes. After all, a Chinese
website is unlikely to use a a-z as its first character. Also I think domain
names can now be about 255 characters long, though I've never tested this.

Ewan