Error while starting nagios

Theo Hollenberg theo at hollenberg.biz
Sat May 3 18:36:51 CEST 2003

Hi Michael,

I've checked rights on files and directories but user nagios is owner of
these files with rw rights. This also goes for the nagios group.

Kind regards,

--
Theo Hollenberg
Data Center Manager
Email	:	thollenberg at globalswitch.com
--
"I suppose they are vicious rascals, but it scarcely matters what they
are. I'm after what they know." (Gibson-Sterling, The Difference Engine)