Netsaint 'archives' -> Nagios 'archives'

gboutwel at valleyhope.com gboutwel at valleyhope.com
Fri May 2 22:13:28 CEST 2003

Hey!

  I finally got management sold on converting our faithful Netsaint
box to Nagios.  Is it possible to convert/save the Netsaint's last year
or so of 'archives' to the Nagios box.  We use this information a lot
and really don't want to loose it or have to look in two places to get
his kind of information.

  Basically is there an 'How-to conver/upgrade' that I somehow
missed?

--
George Boutwell,
Programmer II - Valley Hope Association