Error while starting the nagios

Apollo rrajkumar_sysconf at hotmail.com
Fri May 2 07:05:53 CEST 2003

Hi Marc

Thanks for your reply.

My problem is i dont know how to create the default config file.After installing the nagios i am trying to start the server and got the error.I havent install the client program like nrpe.I have gone through all the document and didnt find any answer about creating the config file in etc foldel.(I have only all the sample config file).I think if i create the config file properly then i can move to next steps like installing client softwares..

Thanks

Apollo