No perf-definition for service...

David Barcelo dbarcelo at datajunction.com
Mon Mar 31 19:27:33 CEST 2003

Hello all,
  I am currently trying to get Nagios working with APAN and it is not
working.  I followed the instructions in the README and the APAN site
but when I try to run a ping plugin service I get the text "No
perf-definition for service".  Can anyone give me a quick explanation as
to possible causes for this problem.

Dave

--
  _____

James David Barcelo
Network/Systems Administration

Data Junction Corporation
2201 Northland Drive
Austin, TX 78756
tel: 512-459-1308 ext. 349
fax: 512-469-1309
www.datajunction.com
* The contents and attachments in this email are confidential.

  _____