Compile Error on Redhat 7.3 pls help me

Prashant Desai prashant_video at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 31 11:44:30 CEST 2003

Hi all

   i have checked every thing , all the required devel
and header files ae there in /usr/include & /usr/lib
directory on my system running redhat 7.3, i can even
see that GD LIB found while running ./configure ,
still the same error is coming , i have also checked
my gd.h and the function declaration for
GdImageFromJpeg is there (not declaration not the
defination)

  kindly tell me what could have went wrong , it's
almost 2 days now and i am still unable to compile the
nagois ,

regards
Prashant

Note: forwarded message attached.