New to this

Jeff Lane crash at pinehurst.net
Fri Mar 28 22:10:20 CET 2003

Hey all,

I just got nagios going, and love it so far... but I have run into a
couple snags...

First of all, what do I need to do to get the 3d maps running?  in other
words, I know I need VRML browser and such, but what is there available
for Linux specifically?

second, is there any way to get the check_http to check a certain port?
  I am trying to run it against a server with webmin installed, BUT it
is only checking port 80.  Since the only web service on that machine is
webmin, on a completely different port,  it is giving critical warnings...

Thanks
Jeff

--
Jeffrey Lane
ConnectNC.com / Internet of the Sandhills
W4KDH at arrl.net

chown -r us:us /yourbase/