Icon for 3-D and Status Map

Hugo Rebello hugo.rebello at br.danzas.com
Fri Mar 28 18:12:18 CET 2003

Please,I use Nagios v1.0 with GD libray 2.0.11
My 3-D Status Map and Status Map is work now, but the icons are not very
good.
I found in www.nagios.org/faqs a help using extended_host_information
options, but I don't understand very well.
Anybody help me ? How do I change the icons ?

Thank you.
Hugo