NagMIN - "non-standard" directory support

Fred Reimers FReimers at infosysinc.com
Thu Mar 27 17:23:10 CET 2003

http://nagmin.sourceforge.net - Explains briefly what NagMIN does.

If you download the tarball the db structure is in nagmin_init.sql.  NagMIN only uses MySQL.

NagMIN has it's own way of doing things or, I guess, my way of doing things.

As a result, it's not going to be for everyone and is not intended to be.  It adds fields and tables that aren't part of Nagios.

However, it's saving me a ton of time with configuration and is going to be expanded to monitor large scale networks using NMAP to learn the network.  I wanted to share it.

Fred Reimers (CCIE #1469, CCSA)
Senior Network Consultant
Info Systems, Inc.
freimers at infosysinc.com