host_notification

Williams, P. Lane Lane.Williams at jhuapl.edu
Thu Mar 27 14:38:45 CET 2003

You know one of the cool things about Nagios/NetSaint......the documentation
will answer almost if not all of your questions regarding the basics and a
lot of the more difficult stuff as well.  I am almost 100% certain if you
have a question about the contents of a configuration file, the web
interface, or just the general setup and design.....it's in the
documentation......It is a fairly nice size publication and can be quite
time consuming to read....but it is worth it....and at the end of the day
you will be glad you did.

Hats off to those that contributed and wrote the documentation.
Now all we need is well documented source code....or is that in the
CVS.......if not....any takers......

Lane