NAGAT doesn't display any objects

Massey, Craig craig.massey at oxygenforbusiness.com
Wed Mar 26 20:49:16 CET 2003

There seems to be more activity on this list than the Nagat lists about
problems with the application.

I grabbed the latest version to get support for hostgroups in service
definitions.
I put the appropriate paths in the inc files.
I can see and import my nagios.cfg file.
I can see the list of other config files.
I import them individually.

I click on Hosts (or Hostgroups, or contacts or anything).
I get nothing, except the option to create a new object of whatever type I
am supposed to be looking at.

When I go to create a new hostgroup all the hosts are listed as able to be
used in the hostgroup definition. When I start creating a new service all of
the hostgroups are listed as able to be used in the service definition.

The system knows they're there, but it doesn't display them.

Any fixes?

Craig Massey
Team Leader - NZ NT/Exchange Administration
Oxygen Business Solutions
Mobile  025 279-5794
Phone + 64 9 633-0626. Fax + 64 9 633-0601
www.oxygenforbusiness.com

DISCLAIMER:  This electronic message together with any attachments is
confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not copy, disclose or
use the contents in any way.  Please also advise us by return e-mail that you
have received the message and then please destroy.  Oxygen Business Solutions is not
responsible for any changes made to this message and / or any attachments after
sending by Oxygen Business Solutions.  We use virus scanning software but exclude all
liability for viruses or anything similar in this email or any attachment.