Authentication Blues

Jeremy Russell Jeremy.Russell at chickasaw.net
Wed Mar 26 20:04:21 CET 2003

Weird! That's the same module I'm using, and compiled it as a shared module, just as you.  Well  I had to statically link glibc because I'm running Solaris and the /usr/ccs/bin/ld doesn't get along well with glib.  But it works; it just doesn't populate the REMOTE_USER var for me...  At least I don't think it did, maybe it did and I'm smoking crack! :)   Anyways, that works fine, I just and dreaming big I guess about Single Sign On, :)

It does work, I am smoking crack.  I just didn't have my .htaccess in the directory for nagios.  I had it in a separate dir trying to emulate Single Sign On.

However, I'm still searching. :)  Somebody has had to do it at some point in time!  Anyways, if v3 comes out in php like it is being talked about, my methods may be quite useful!

Thanks.

Jeremy (The big Single Sign On Dreamer) :)