chech https

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy+nagios at undergrid.net
Wed Mar 26 18:40:05 CET 2003

	Sounds like your check_http was not actually compiled with SSL
then... I would check the config.log and watch the execution of
configure more closely to see if it reports any errors when checking for
OpenSSL...

	Likewise you should be able to 'ldd check_http' and see libssl
and libcrypto being link'd into it...

	Jeremy