check_http via proxy?

Marc Powell mpowell at ena.com
Tue Mar 25 15:45:05 CET 2003

All
All,

I use the following to check the condition of about 200 caches on our
network. It should be trivial to modify the command definition and
service definition to work with a static proxy but different URLs or you
could define a command for each specific site... YMMV.

# 'check_caching' command definition
define command{
        command_name    check_caching
        command_line    $USER1$/check_http -H $HOSTADDRESS$ --onredirect
follow -p 8080 -wt 20 -ct 30 -to 35 -u http://my.url.to.get.com -s
\/html
        }

define service {