Debugging '(no output)' error

Lonny Selinger lonny at bangtherockstogether.net
Tue Mar 25 15:04:17 CET 2003

I know this may sound obvious but just in case ;)   Have you checked permissions on
the plugin? When you run it from the command line who are you running it as? And
what is the format of your output (line breaks etc).

I dont *think* you'd get a no output error if it was a permissions thing but it may
be possible. I only recieved that error once when I was writing plugins and it was
because all my plugins are written in PERL. On one of the checks I wasn't returning
output from the shell to the interpretter properly and even though the shell
reported the proper output on the command line, the exit from the perl code was a
NULL value.

Just a few things to check :)

--
Lonny